We asked you to help fund the mission of the Foundation. You responded generously. Thank you. We requested special support for a new two-year research RCT study on PTSD, the scope of which will build and examine significant empirical evidence for IFS. You responded. Thank you. You participated in our fundraising events. You gave what you could, generously and enthusiastically. We thank you most sincerely.
The Foundation received $322,495.86 USD in 2019 contributions. $213,496 was designated to fund an independent research study (including a $70,000 pledge). For the breakdown of contributions, see the 2019 Development Report.
Charitable support in 2019 facilitated numerous, significant outcomes:
1. Teachers, staff and principals at three schools in Connecticut, USA, introduced to IFS principles and discovering Self leadership so that they be empowered through self-development to help facilitate their own students’ emotional growth (this is our second pilot program supported with an eye to scalability and sustainability)
2. An ongoing extensive research study in place to examine the effects of such experiences on the overall school climate, conducted by a team at Columbia University’s Teachers College
3. Support and resources provided to two existing clinical studies sponsored by the Foundation
4. A new independent Phase II RCT study on complex PTSD at a highly prestigious medical school reviewed by an independent council with the intent to sponsor its launch in Q3 of 2020 (to be announced in Q2 of 2020)
5. Continuing conversations held to support the dissemination of IFS as a PTSD treatment to military veterans and as an approach for facilitating emotional development and resilience among school students
6. A more active communications program and stronger community connections
7. Greater operational capacity for the Foundation, helping to position it well on its path of growth and long-term viability.
For an accounting of 2019 expenses, please review the 2019 Financial Statements & Expense Distribution.
CIRCLE OF CHANGEMAKERSAnonymous Funder I
CIRCLE OF VISIONARIESAndy and Steffanie Smith Fund
CIRCLE OF LUMINARIESMichelle Glass
CIRCLE OF ENTHUSIASTSFagen Family Fund
CIRCLE OF ADVOCATESGroup i&i Consultancy LLC
CIRCLE OF STEWARDSTanis Allen
CIRCLE OF FRIENDSRachelle Alkemade
MATCHING DONORSOracle Corporation
CIRCLE OF SUPPORTERSSusan Aeschbach
|Circle of Changemakers||>25,000 USD|
|Circle of Visionaries||10,000 - 24,999 USD|
|Circle of Luminaries||5,000 - 9,999 USD|
|Circle of Enthusiasts||2,500 - 4,999 USD|
|Circle of Advocates||1,000 - 2,499 USD|
|Circle of Stewards||250 - 999 USD|
|Circle of Friends||100 - 249 USD|
|Circle of Supporters||<99 USD|
*At the Annual IFS Conference, we received a few donations without names. Should you be one of them and wish to be acknowledged, please contact us at Outreach@FoundationIFS.org
Back to Top