1. the first stone set in the construction of a masonry foundation.
2. an important quality or feature on which a particular thing depends or is based.
The Annual Fund provides ongoing support for the work of advancing the practice of IFS. The Annual Fund is the cornerstone of the Foundation for Self Leadership.
Cornerstone Partners are loyal donors who give to the Annual Fund from year to year. Sustained, unrestricted gifts from supporters like you enable the Foundation to live out its mission to foster emotional healing, wellbeing and resilience.
Benefits of Cornerstone Partners
- Make a significant gift while spreading out payments over three years.
- You don’t have to remember to make your annual contribution and you won’t be asked for another Annual Fund gift while your recurring gift schedule is active.
- Provide a predictable source of revenue so the Foundation can continue to advance the practice of IFS.
How to Join the Cornerstone Partners
- Simply set up a recurring gift to the Annual Fund for a three-year term.
- You choose the payment amount. You choose the payment schedule.
- Rest easy knowing your gifts will be made according to your intentions.