OUTLOOK is an occasional bulletin that the Foundation for Self Leadership will publish to share news relevant to IFS, the IFS community, and developments relating to the Foundation. It is not intended to appear solely and passively in the conventional print mode; rather, it is designed to interface with the Foundation’s social media and online platforms. Nor is it a venue for sending information out; it is envisioned more so as an attempt to generate discussions within the community around issues and ideas of general interest and great impact.
The ultimate purpose of OUTLOOK is to support the Foundation’s mission of promoting the notion and agency of Self leadership. By naming it OUTLOOK, we hope it stands as a reminder that IFS is at once an external as much as an internal peace-seeking model, while holding a far-reaching view of the future.
The Foundation is grateful to Advisor Toufic Hakim, PhD, and Editor Michelle Glass, who play key roles in its production; Sylvia Miller for layout and graphic design; Grant Leitheiser, LMFT, for online content; and Keren Fortier, MSW, LICSW; Kira Freed, MA, LPC; Karen Locke, MA; Laura Taylor, JD; and Casita Wild, MA, for proofreading.
- Level One Training for Mental Health Agencies- Negotiation, Mediation, and IFS-Trailheads Along the Appalachian
We welcome you to click above to see the full April 2017 OUTLOOK.
- Trauma Pilot Study- Discussion with His Holiness the Dalai Lama - Creativity with ArtIFS
We welcome you to click above to see the full November 2016 OUTLOOK.
We welcome you to click above to see the full April 2016 OUTLOOK.
- IFS Innovations- Staying Connected- Meet the New Board
We welcome you to click above to see the full October 2015 OUTLOOK.
- Intimacy from the Inside Out- Creating Freedom and Healing       for Inmates- More Self in Conflict in the       Middle East....
- First Research Grant Awarded- IFS to be Reviewed for Listing      on NREPP- Pixar's INSIDE OUT      Pre-Screening...
We welcome you to click above to see the full May 2015 OUTLOOK.